domingo, 27 de octubre de 2013

I know nothing! - Fawlty Towers - BBC



Fawlty Towers is a British sitcom produced by BBC Television which was very popular in Great Britain in the late seventies and eighties. Twelve episodes were made (two series, each of six episodes). The show was written by John Cleese and his then wife Connie Booth, both of them also starred in the show.The series is set in Fawlty Towers, a fictional hotel in the seaside town of Torquay, on the "English Riviera".

WATCH THE SEGMENT AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS

How can you say "I know nothing" in a different way?
A synonym of improve is.......
Is “nitwit” a horse?
Who is the nitwit? 
Does Manuel understand the word “nitwit”?
 Eventually means......
When you "pretend  you forget " you do as if you...
Manuel's  English is not very good. Can you correct him?
  • Your horse is win
  • Why you say I know nothing?
  • I know that, you tell me that this morning!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario